Wholesale Markets Brokers' Association
|Wholesale Market Brokers Association|
|Products||Industry association that represents the interests of the inter-dealer brokers|
The Wholesale Markets Brokers Association (WMBA) is based in London and represents the interests of the inter-dealer brokers who operate in the wholesale financial markets in interest rates, credit, foreign exchange and equity derivatives.
It has a sister association, the London Energy Brokers Association (LEBA) the members of which trade principally in gas, power, oil, carbon emissions certificates as well as some other energy products.
In July of 2009, the WMBA formed the Wholesale Markets Brokers' Association Americas Inc.
Products and Services
- BGC Partners
- GFI Group Inc.
- ICAP plc
- Martin Brokers (UK) Ltd
- Reuters Transaction Services Ltd
- Sterling International Brokers Ltd
- Tradition (UK) Ltd
- Tullet Prebon Ltd
- Chief Executive, Alex McDonald
- Chairman, David Clark
- Chief Operating Officer, Alban Brindle
- Office Manager, Michelle Caulfield
- Press Release. WMBA.
- ESCB/CESR Consultation Paper. ESCB.
- Wholesale Market Brokers Association Defends OTC Derivatives Against WFE’s Statement. Advanced Trading.