|Key People||Matt Raebel, Jeff Bergstrom|
|Products||News and information source on options|
|Website||JLN Options Newsletter|
JLN Options focuses on options and options-on-futures issues and news. The free weekly email newsletter and companion blog, currently edited by Matt Raebel and Jeff Bergstrom, provide a comprehensive aggregation of news, commentary and original features.
The newsletter is published daily by John Lothian and edited by Matt Raebel and Jeff Bergstrom. It was the fifth newsletter to be launched in the John J. Lothian and Co. newsletter series, which began with the John Lothian Newsletter and included the Environmental Markets Newsletter, JLN Metals, JLN Managed Futures and JLN Interest Rates.
The newsletter, which launched May 5, 2010, includes original content, such as print and video interviews with options industry executives, traders, and others, as well as a selection of the most important options-related stories from the blog that week.
In 2018, JLN Options added a video segment titled "The Spread," which featured then editor Spencer Doar. Matt Raebel took over as the on screen presenter for The Spread in September of 2019 when Doar left JLN.
The newsletter was first launched on November 13, 2009, edited by Sarah Rudolph. Jeff Bergstrom later took over as editor of the newsletter, and most recently Spencer Doar became editor. The blog provides content by searching dozens of different news sources each day for non-price based information aimed at helping professionals stay on top of issues and new developments in the options space. The blog also includes interviews with key people in the options world as well as features and commentary.
- John J. Lothian, Publisher
- Sarah Rudolph - Editor-in-Chief
- Matt Raebel, JLN Options Contributing Editor
- Jeff Bergstrom, JLN Options Contributing Editor
- JLN Options - May 5, 2010 [NEWSLETTER]. John Lothian News.
- John Lothian News Announces Promotions, Staff Addition; Sarah Rudolph Named Editor-in-Chief; Suzanne Cosgrove Joins JLN Staff. John Lothian News.
- November 13, 2009: ICE seeks rules to prevent clearing house failures; US derivatives bill would allow telephone trading; Regulation Could Zap Energy. John Lothian News.