GlenStar Properties LLC
|GlenStar Properties LLC|
|Key People||Lawrence A. Debb, Rand A. Diamond, Michael A. Klein, Christian A. Domin|
|Products||Commercial Real Estate Investment And Development Firm|
GlenStar Properties LLC is a Chicago-based commercial real estate investment and development firm engaged in new development as well as in property investment, leasing and management services. Glenstar was founded by three of Chicago's leading real estate executives.
One of its most well-known properties is the historic Chicago Board of Trade building, which it acquired in 2012. After buying the property, Glenstar initiated a $40 milion redevelopment that included renovating the South building elevators, main entrance and ground-floor lobby, installing a 10,000 square foot fitness center, an outdoor roofdeck and a 24/7 video conference facility and more than 200,000 square feet of tenant improvements. 
CME Group sold two of the buildings that comprise the Chicago Board of Trade building complex, located at 141 W. Jackson Blvd. in Chicago, to a joint venture between GlenStar Properties and USAA Real Estate Co in 2012 for $151.5 million.
- Chicago Board of Trade Building — 141 W. Jackson, Chicago, IL
- 55 East Monroe and 65 East Monroe — Chicago, IL
- President’s Plaza — Chicago, IL
- Willow-Sanders Property — Cook County, IL
- 263 Shuman Boulevard — Naperville, IL
- Cumberland Centre – 5440 N. Cumberland Ave, Chicago, IL
- 120 East Liberty Drive, Wheaton, IL
- 2350 Ravine Drive, Glenview, IL