|Headquarters||White Plains, NY|
|Key People||Alberto Weisser, CEO and Chairman of the Board, Bunge Limited; Carl Hausmann, CEO, Bunge North America|
Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with operations around the globe. The company supplies agricultural commodities to food companies, brewers and beverage makers and recently announced that it had agreed to buy Corn Products International for $4.4 billion. Bunge's main U.S. competitor is fellow agricultural-commodities giant Cargill.
Products and Services
Bunge provides the following products and services:
- manufacturing fertilizer and animal feed for farmers;
- originating oilseeds and grains from the world's primary growing regions and transporting them to customers worldwide;
- crushing oilseeds to make meal for the livestock industry and oil for the food processing, food service and biofuel industries;
- producing bottled oils, mayonnaise, margarines and other food products for consumers; and
- milling wheat and corn for food processors, bakeries, brewers and other commercial customers.
- Alberto Weisser, ceo and chairman of the board, Bunge Limited
- Drew Burke, co-ceo, Bunge Global Agribusiness
- Carl Hausmann, ceo, Bunge North America
- Business This Week. The Economist.