|Founded||2002 (as Radianz)|
|Headquarters||New York, NY|
|Key People||Bas Burger, CEO|
BT Radianz is a business-to-business e-commerce company that provides IP networking and scalable connectivity to the global financial community. The company’s shared market infrastructure is a neutral platform that provides access to pre-trade, trade, and post-trade applications across the straight-through processing (STP) chain.
Formerly named "Radianz," the company was acquired by British Telecommunications in 2005 and renamed "BT Radianz."
160 market data vendors, trade execution and order management services, ECNs and exchanges, and clearing and settlement firms currently access more than 10,000 financial sites through BT Radianz. BT Radianz customers include large investment banks, hedge funds, market data providers and stock exchanges, global custodians and mutual funds.
In January 2008, the International Securities Exchange (ISE) announced it would use Radianz's network for trade execution and market data.
Radianz was named a “Best Network Provider – 2004” by Waters magazine’s readers.
In February 2019, Gemini announced that it had joined the global cloud platform Radianz Cloud, connecting it to financial institutions on the Cloud network. According to Nick Vigier of Gemini, existing Radianz customers will be able to access Gemini's FIX interface.
Products and Services
- Market Distribution
- Market Access
- Radianz Proximity Solution
- Hosting Services
- Quality Assurance
- Bas Burger, CEO
- Ashish Gupta, President, UK and Global Banking & Financial Services
- Chet Patel, President, Continental Europe
- Chris Cochrane, CIO
- Ian Duerden, President, Global Customer Service
- Jennifer Artley, President, Americas
- Kevin Taylor, President, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- Liz Walker, General Counsel
- Maria Grazia Pecorari, President, Digital, Global Portfolio and Marketing
- Mark Hughes, President, Security
- Rebecca Markovits, Chief HR Officer
- Richard Cameron, CFO and deputy CFO, BT Group